Friday, January 12, 2007

Committed or Not?

Chandy : Dude, its obvious... I'll tell you, she has much more important friends than me.. so she keeps telling she wants to go back... if you come to know about a person, you will feel whether it is that or this.. you cant look at it from a third person's view... she hasnt told from her mouth
owais,JOhn: then from whose mouth did she say? ;)
Chandy: no no she didnt say that.. but she said yes to a question that i put to her..
i think her roomies know.. do you still have a doubt?? i think you still have..
owais: i have no doubts...
Veetrag: can we dig more somewhere else?
owais: where else do you want to dig? chandy turn around and show your a$$.. dont poke me dont quote me .i am off record.. now that i have said this.. you have a moral obligation not to quote me.. its off the record..
john: when did my moral obligations come in this? Sit here, its ur interview ( owais)
Owais : shut up!
John : Lets fake an interview
Owais : Go ahead

All of us : We got consent...lets do it!
next post : the fake interview.

No comments: